With the spring approaching, we are increasingly looking for warm colours, new, lighter and healthier flavours, so “Alvo” offers to season products with dried vegetables. It is a real help here and now. The convenient packaging and its use make it easy to cook your dishes quickly and effortlessly. Dried vegetables “Alvo” can be poured directly from the pack, no need to worry about shaving, peeling, cutting various vegetables. Everything is done for you, just enjoy delicious dishes!
Dried vegetables “Alvo” is suitable for soups, sauces, vegetable and meat stews. They are rich in fibre, low in saturated fat. In the dish, they swell and give the dish a fresh and wonderful taste. This is one of the ways to refresh, supplement and season the dishes.
The range of dried vegetables consists of six products: sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, pepper flakes, dried carrots, dried chives, a dried vegetable soup mix. Comparison of dried vegetables “Alvo” with fresh vegetables:
- 90 g of sun-dried tomato “Alvo” correspond to 600 g of fresh tomatoes
- 60 g of garlic flakes “Alvo” correspond to 180 g of fresh garlic
- 50 g of pepper flakes “Alvo” correspond to 350 g of fresh peppers
- 70 g of dried carrots “Alvo” correspond to 490 g of fresh carrots
- 15 g of dried chives “Alvo” correspond to 10 g of fresh chives
- 50 g of dried vegetable soup mix “Alvo” correspond to 350 g of fresh vegetables
Having chosen the desired dried vegetables and using fantasy, you will create even more untasted flavours. The dried vegetables “Alvo” is a great choice when searching for new tastes in your daily life.
Dried vegetables “Alvo” can be purchased at Maxima supermarkets.